Add a little pizzazz to your polish with this stamping plate!
Included: Stamping plate, Stamp and scraper!
How to use:
1. Paint your nails like normal.
2. Make sure your nails are 100% dry before stamping!
3. Paint a thick layer of polish over your desired pattern and scrape off the excess. Stamping polish will make it easier but normal polish will work just fine!
4. Roll the stamping tool over the pattern you've painted. If it doesn't transfer wipe off with nail polish remover and start from step 2 again.
5. Roll the pattern onto your nail with slight pressure to make sure it transfers properly.
6. Remove any excess polish on your cuticles with an ear bud.